Tuesday 3 January 2012

Something I would like to tell everyone

Haylie will NOT be coming back because she made a useless post that i have to fix and finish the song and she made alot of drama on other sites and i dont want that crap and such on my blog so shes off.

I will be adding maybe 2 people on to my blog but maybe not should I???? comment and tell me because i really dont know what to do so YA!

Um i will now be posting every Saturday so ya i can post everyday this week except Saturday and Sunday the songs will be

-Stereo Hearts
-The One that Got away
-It will Rain
-How to love
-Who Says

I have all of those songs ready and saved i just need to post them so comment in the cbox and tell me which ones to post this week!! And which ones to post first and which ones to post on the next few saturdays!!

Thanks i really hope you guys read this because it was important maybe not to some of you but to me it was so ya bye for now!!!! AND AGAIN THE GIRL THAT I POSTED SINGING IS NOT ME!!!!! IT IS CHRISTINA GRIMMIE ITS NOT ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO PLEASE STOP SAYING ITS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


-Alyssa=]=]=]<3<3<3

1 comment:

  1. Im probably late but can you email me at austincarter.mahones@hotmail.com and ill tell you a bunch of songs i know if i can contribute thanks!

    ReplyDelete