Wednesday 23 November 2011

Hey guys i have been on vacation for about 3 weeks and i kept my older sister incharge of my flute blog. She is in universtity so she didnt want to miss school. Ikept her in charge of my blog i had saved all the songs she was just suppose to post them but things got bad and she started to post false pictures of me that wasnt me i swear if i get anymore go burn to hell i will delete this blog and make a new one and block you guys who have said those things thank you to faith for saying dont listen to them btw my email that i posted is just this blogs emaiol i have a differnt email but i will not be posting the email adress thank you and please believe me i have been on vacation and i might be going on vacation on the 10th of december but other than that i was not the one putting the pictures that was my sister but this time i will be taking my laptop with and changing my password so she will not know it im sorry that this is late notice but WELCOME LANE!! hope you have a great time her on this blog and also i do not go in the cbox so if you put youre email in there and say its me then i will emil you and block thank you so much for my 4 followers but pother than that im done!!! BYEEE


Alyssa is my real name i just use aly and whenever i sign a post i will do this as my signiture

-Alyssa =] =] =] <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment