Tuesday 8 November 2011

Mistletoe Justin Bieber

C#BC#C#BC##C#DBBBABBABC#AIt's the most beautiful time of the year lights fill the street spreading so much cheeR
AF#AAF#AF#ABAF#AAAAAAAEE
i should be playing in the winther snow but ima be under the mistletoe
C#C#C#C#C#C#C#C#C#DBBABBBABC#A
i dont wanna miss out on the holiday but i cant stop staring at your face

AF#AAF#AF#ABAF#AF#AAAAEEEC#
i should be playing in the witer snow but ima be under the mistletoe with you
BC#C#BEEC#ABBAEEC#ABADC#ABA
shawty with you with you shawty with you under the mistletoe
C#BC#C#BC#C#C#DBBBABBABC#A
everyones gathering around the fire chestnuts roasting like a hot July
AF#AAF#AF#ABAF#AAAAAAAEE
i should be chillen with my folks i know but ima be under the mistletoe
word on the street Santa's comming tonight reindeers flying through the sky so high
i should be making a list i know but

EEC#BC#C#BEEC#ABBAEEC#ABADC#ABA
with you shawty with you with you shawty with you with you under the mistletoex2-


hey love the wise man follow the star(the wise man follow the star)
the way i followed my heart and it led me to a miracle
hey love dont you buy me nothing(dont you buy me nothing)
cuz i am feeling one thing your lips on my lips thats a very merry Christmas

C#BC#C#BC#c#C#DBBBABBABC#A
It's the most beautiful time of the year lights fill the street spreading so much cheer
 AF#AAF#AF#ABAF#AAAAAAAEE
i should be playing in the winter snow but ima be under the mistletoe
C#C#C#C#C#C#C#C#C#DBBABBBABC#A
i dont wanna miss ou on the holiday but i cant stop staring at your face
AF#AAF#AF#ABAF#AF#AAAAEEEC#
i should be playing in the winter snow but ima be under the mistletoe with you
BC#C#BEEC#ABBAEEC#ABADC#ABAx2
 kiss me underneath the mistletoe show me baby that you love me so oh ohX2
BAF#E
oh oh ohX2-





 Okaayyyy so that was my very first song im sorry it took so long but anyways there you go
-Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment