Sunday 13 November 2011

Spongebob Theme Song

  D     D   E B  GB
who lives in a pineapple
D  E    D   B
under the sea
 GG    A      G    E  C    E   G  A   G  E
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he
 D  DED    B    G     B    D    E      D    B
If nautical nonsense be something you wish
     G    G    A  G     B     D    E       D   B
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish
                  G      E        D      B
Ready? Spongebob Squarepants
    D      F#        E     D 
Spongebob Squarepants
GABA BG DG
(Flute solo)

There is Spongebob Squarepants for you guys!!!
Hope you liked it um yaaa!!! =]

 Hers a little picture of the day!










 Maddy and Allison are the Flutists that will be joining my site if guys are readding this i have emailed you
about this. But there is one tiny problem i have no idea how to get people to join my blog so anyone please email me about how to do this and i might add you to my blog!

Just saying but I wont be talkingt in the c box anymore!

Also I would like you guys to email me anyone can email me about if i should do a diary in a differnt blog so you guys can vote just email me saying yes or no and why!!!!

My email is flute4ever17@gmail.com

Thank you for youre time and happy playing!!!

-Aly  =]=]<3<3

3 comments:

  1. THANX!!! really fun to play

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not get the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is NOT sheet music but a note tab. Please specify as such so people searching will know. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete